Thursday, September 27, 2018

Tiny Origami Update


Apologies to everybody for the relative lack of blog posts in 2018. The end of an era in my life happened and there was a lot of change involved. This post though shows one of the more regular parts of my life: origami. I made a challenge to myself to fold 1000 tiny origami swans and 1000 tiny origami cranes by the end of 2018 but the current standings do not inspire confidence in completion. I've folded only 130 tiny swans so far and a paltry 18 tiny cranes. The most tedious part is mostly out of the way as I have plenty of 3 cm by 3 cm paper to fold the tiny birds with that were cut from sheets of 15 cm by 15 cm paper. I can definitely say that swans are much easier to fold than cranes.



Big Swan is not happy that his brethren are being recycled into tiny versions of himself


Big Crane on the other hand doesn't have to worry about his brethren being recycled into tiny cranes.

No comments:

Post a Comment