Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Mr. Sean's Spoiler-ific New Maui Adventures Part 2


Welcome to part 2 of my picture heavy journey of New Maui in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Again, more spoilers, so click away if you don't want to see them.




























The One, The Only, K.K. Slider!

One of the things that I was surprised by was a surprise K.K. Slider concert on my birthday. The usual stipulation for getting K.K. Slider to visit your island is to get a three star rating. Planting flowers, placing furniture, erecting fences, and other beautification efforts make it possible for Tom Nook and Isabelle of Resident Services to ask K.K. to visit the island for a performance. On my birthday, my town was not rated at three stars.


Mmmmm! Fresh seafood!

It's not a true beach without some food stalls selling the fresh catch of the day. Sea Bass are abundant around New Maui, so they tend to feature on menus at food stalls around the island.


Debatable

I'm playing Animal Crossing on my own Switch and currently there isn't much for friends to do with each unless they are creative with how they interact with the islands they visit. Hopefully Nintendo brings a better multiplayer experience to New Horizons soon.


This happens sometimes

When my neighbors are asleep they tend to have their houses locked. Mitzi must have just woken up or pressed the snooze button a few times before I entered. She's not the only neighbor to do this.


Boone, you're overdoing it

It's not a good thing to brag about, rest days are imperative for weight trainers such as yourself. 


Angry Cat 1

Boone, as a jock neighbor, is sometimes inconsiderate of his neighbors' feelings. Kabuki the cranky cat was definitely feeling cranky with Boone.


Angry Cat 2

I had to make this image larger so that the angry cat neighbor Mitzi would be more visible. Boone really angered my cat neighbors one day.


Wait? Aren't you a cat?

Sure, Mitzi isn't a little cat, but she's still a cat.

Sorry if there isn't as much word content in this post as in the first post, most of these photos are somewhat self-explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment