Monday, May 25, 2020

Mr. Sean's Spoiler-ific New Maui Adventures Part 3

I'm almost there for now. One more post after this with the Animal Crossing: New Horizons photos. Again, if you don't want to be spoiled, click away.





























Kabuki: I hope nobody sees me wearing a Pusheen shirt.

Kabuki is classified as a "Cranky" villager so he tends to not get along well with people at first and is rather serious about stuff. This is just photographic evidence that even cranky villagers can't resist the Pusheen.


Blathers' "Angry" Face

Blathers has an angry face that does not strike fear into people or animals. Usually he has his bouts of angry emotion when discussing what he feels are particularly heinous insects. Some owl!


An outdated picture of all my neighbors

As of tonight, Henry the frog (upper right corner) is moving out tomorrow (5/26) so this photo will be even more out of date. When this photo was taken, Broccolo the mouse took Bangle the tiger's place in New Maui. Reneigh (to the right of Henry in this photo) moved out soon after this photo and was replaced by Katt. Maybe I'll get Raymond the cat since I already have three cats. Though I wouldn't mind an old favorite from my GameCube town of New York moving in. Some of my favorite residents from New York include Bones and Portia (dogs), Pecan (squirrel), and Kiki and Purrl (cats).


Community

Oftentimes I'll see my neighbors congregating around the main square of the island doing exercises or singing along to a song playing nearby. Some residents prefer to watch the action unfold.


Louie? That's a funny way of saying "Donkey Kong"

Every so often, a random animal NPC visits New Maui and stays in a tent at the campsite. Talk to them enough and you might be able to play a game with them. I got this photo because Louie does bear a striking resemblance to another famous Nintendo character. Too bad Louie isn't wearing a green shirt with the letter L as his name is similar to Luigi.


Flying over my island, is somewhat of a sight to see

One of the fun things about flying to other peoples' islands or back home to your island is getting to see it from air. Ten seconds of seeing a bunch of the island at once may inspire you or it may have you thinking, "what's going on with the island?"


How can he who is afraid of me threaten me?

Wisp has some nerve trying to threaten me to give his soul pieces back. In this game he is incapable of striking fear into the player's heart. The big eyes aren't helping your case Wisp, I'm not afraid.


Mitzi revels in my sadness... or does she?

Sometimes your neighbors can teach you reactions so that you can emote to them, other NPCs, and even your friends and other people when playing through online. I just find it funny that Mitzi would look so happy when I learned how to show sadness in the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment