Saturday, October 6, 2018

The Adventures of Susheen and Friends Part One: Meow! I'm Susheen

In 2018 I've managed to use a composition book for more creative writing including daily haiku for the year and short stories. This blog post will highlight one of the short stories I have written so far about my plush sushi eating Pusheen cat named Susheen. I apologize for the really short length, I'm not as well versed in written story telling as I am in writing reports. So far I have two parts, both are written in English and the part also written in French.


Meow!

Hello everyone my name is Susheen and I am a chubby gray tabby cat who loves to eat sushi. My hooman says I look like a cat named Pusheen, but I think he's imagining things. Anyways, my favorite sushi is the unagi eel sushi (hooman likes them too but he's smart enough to not fight me for them, though he doesn't help his case by calling me "nubby paws." Although I may seem one dimensional, my hooman knows how I am and will chronicle my various adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment