Sunday, November 11, 2018

Month of Thanksgiving 2018, Day 11

Today Mr. Sean is thankful for


The Veterans of the Armed Forces of the United States

First off, I do have to apologize for only having an Air Force flag, but I figured it was better to use my own photo than use other peoples' photos without asking them for their permission. Anyways, today, 11 November 2018, is not just any Veterans/Armistice Day, but the 100th anniversary of the end of hostilities of World War I. There are some veterans in my life that I am especially thankful for today. My dad, who served in the Air Force and my step grandfather Zeb Hill (Grand Zeb), who served in the Navy are two veterans that I know from my family. Also to any of my former schoolmates from elementary school through college who are serving or have served, thank you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment