Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Month of Thanksgiving 2018, Day 14

Today Mr. Sean is thankful for


Sugar Bowl Millersville

From the beginning of my college career to the end, there were a few things that were a constant presence: homework, friendly people, Sugar Bowl. When I attended Millersville University, the Sugar Bowl was the place to get pizza, stromboli, and milkshakes late at night or during the day. The Sugar Bowl is a good place to celebrate football wins, enjoy friendship, or to warm yourself up when it is cold outside. I did a few deliveries with organizations such as the Honors College Student Association and MU-AMS (the student chapter of the American Meteorological Society at my school) and it was always interesting to meet the local crowd after midnight, many interesting characters. I miss Sugar Bowl.



No comments:

Post a Comment