Saturday, November 17, 2018

Month of Thanksgiving 2018, Day 17

Today Mr. Sean is thankful for


Panera Bread

Panera Bread has been a part of my life for quite a long time. The first time I ate there was during the early 2000s while living in Colorado, but most of my memories of Panera in those days involved baskets instead of trays, specifying peanut butter without jelly, and eating, what seemed to 7 year old me, giant cinnamon rolls. Fast forward to 2012 when I was hired to work at Panera. Panera was my first job and I'm very thankful that the managers have let me come back to work at summer breaks and now, since I graduated from college. I can't remember every single manager's name, but from Brian who hired me to the current managers today, it's still good working with y'all. Also the pastries were good before, but the new pastries seem promising. I give my approval to the new chocolate croissant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment