Thursday, November 15, 2018

Month of Thanksgiving 2018, Day 15

Today Mr. Sean is thankful for


Origami Paper

In reality, any paper can be origami paper, but what I'm thankful for regarding origami is that to some people, it is inspiring, while to other people that it is cool. Whether I'm folding 1000 cranes or some crazy modular origami project, folding paper in different shapes is fun especially considering the nearly infinite number of possibilities for how one can do origami. Earlier this year, a sudden realization hit me, I've been doing origami quite regularly for the past eight years. It has not felt all that long, but the evidence I've sent to friends or posted on the web says otherwise. I've not much reason to stop, but I will need to find a new goal to keep me going, which should be easy with a calendar from 2010 that I've kept and a wealth of online resources.


No comments:

Post a Comment