Monday, November 12, 2018

Month of Thanksgiving 2018, Day 12

Today Mr. Sean is thankful for


His Clarinet and Band

Really, I should be thanking my dad for pushing me into trying a musical instrument for an ensemble. It all started in fifth grade with elementary school band, I managed to fit band class in somehow, I remember having to skip recess, but it was worth it and I made it through the entire method book that year. It was okay, but the band was small. Thankfully I'd get a taste of larger ensembles in middle school, high school, and college. I made some friends thanks to band and my clarinet. I also got to travel to many places, entertaining people I didn't know and hopefully inspiring students to play musical instruments. 

On a similar note, I still have three more posts relating to the Music and I series, I've set a deadline of posting them by November 30 as I've been delaying them too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment