Friday, November 9, 2018

Month of Thanksgiving 2018, Day 9

Today Mr. Sean is thankful for


The teachers and professors that taught him

A nearly constant presence in my life for 20 years (if we include all my preschool days), teachers and professors have been there to fill my brain with knowledge. The preschool and elementary school teachers in particular deserve special kudos as they had to be able to teach math, language arts, science, and social studies while other teachers were able to focus all their energy on fewer subjects. Though I'm also thankful for the teachers who did specialize in particular subjects as they were able to build up on the general knowledge planted by earlier teachers. I know I already made a post earlier this year that was appreciative of teachers and professors, but I figured they could use more thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment