Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Month of Thanksgiving 2018, Day 7

Today Mr. Sean is thankful for


Millersville University Meteorology 2018

It's been about six months since Commencement 2018, but most days since then haven't been as fun as the days I spent with these awesome people. Even though I was an outsider, having been a part of MU Meteorology 2017 until I failed Dynamics 1 the first time, I was welcomed into this group quite readily. I only wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day as Dynamics 1 and 2, Synoptic, and Mesoscale Meteorology classes were so much fun with MU Meteorology 2018. Also, Drs. Clark, DeCaria, Sikora, and Yalda were/are some of the best professors at Millersville if you ask me. Though I'm sorry Dr. Sikora that you saw my strong liking of food with the various desktop backgrounds I had on the computer. 

P.S. If anybody knows who exactly took this photo, please let me know, I need to give them credit.


No comments:

Post a Comment