Sunday, December 30, 2018

2018 Year in Review, November

Two months left and time is flying, I'm not ready for 2019, but it'll be coming around anyway, so onward to reviewing things that happened in November.


I Voted (and got the sticker)

This year may have been midterm elections, but voting in every election is important, whether you like or dislike the candidates. Also since I'm at home I don't have to submit an absentee ballot and I get the sticker for voting (which I've never gotten as an absentee voter).


Pusheen adores the donut

This picture actually shows the second pattern that I cross-stitched from the Pusheen cross-stitch kit. It is my personal favorite. I also messed up the least with this pattern compared to the other two.


First snow of this cold season

November 15, 2018 was the day with the first snow of the 2018-2019 cold season (rather than winter since people will argue that snow in January counts as the first snow of the year). I had a lot of slush to trudge through between Panera and the dumpsters every trash run that day.


Two patches are the same, but only one needed to be sewn on

Since I sewn on my merit badges in March, I figured there were other things I could sew. I managed to sew a hole in one of my pants shut and a patch from my Cub Scout days to my Cub Scout patch vest. The hardest part of sewing the patch on was the fact that I had the anchor pins on the wrong way so the patch would not stay on the vest. There are bigger plans with Mr. Sean and sewing though as shown below.


The start of an ambitious goal?

This photo is a rough draft of what I would like to accomplish with my patch blanket. Over sixty patches to sew on. My goal is to have things finished before my birthday in 2019. So far I've sewn on five patches. I just have to be careful not to poke myself with the needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment