Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 Year in Review, April


A blast from the past

I have a collection of bee related items, and since my first bee plush named Bee is very old and has seen better days, I figured he could use another bee friend. Turns out the nineties called and had one friend in mind for Bee, this plush bee Beanie Baby, awesome!


The sky may not be my canvas, but it does make a good canvas

Although this wasn't a specific event, one evening in April, the sky decided to put on an amazing sunset show with the clouds, it was as if Mother Nature embraced her inner Bob Ross.


Cherry Blossoms = Spring!

With some the Asian and Friends Affiliation group from Millersville, we attended the Philly Cherry Blossom Festival and got to indulge ourselves in warm sunny weather and Japanese food and culture. It was one of the best day trips I had while at college. 


Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times

I don't mean Good Times as the burger place out in Colorado though, this was pure Cook-Out from the South in Salisbury, MD. My friends Kait, Zim, Drew, and Lauren had this crazy idea for a day trip: go to Salisbury, MD for some Cook-Out, then go to Rehoboth Beach for some fun in the sand (not surf, it was a little cold and recently rained), and before returning home we ate a bunch of Krispy Kreme doughnuts (have to spell it that way for Krispy Kreme). This was an awesome day.


(Not so) Hidden Gem

Behind one of the hills near campus, there is a river and a trail that winds parallel to it. I decided to walk down the trail after one of my Friday evening weather shifts and think about things while sitting near the river, and I tried to be artistic with this black and white shot of the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment