Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 Year in Review, September


Sugar on Top, and in my belly

There is a gourmet donut place next to Millersville University called Sugar on Top and sometimes I ate there for breakfast instead of the cyber cafe at the science building. My favorite donuts there are the Maple Bacon and the French Toast (which also has the maple frosting). A great breakfast for test prep or for celebrating stuff.


Meteorology majors storm the bowling alley

After one the MU-AMS meetings, a bunch of meteorology majors went to Leisure Lanes for student discount bowling. I was sharing a lane with the MU-AMS president Bob and he was one of the better bowlers in our lane, but I didn't lose!


More firsts in food

The MU-AMS had a lot of food related fundraisers this past fall semester and thanks to that I had a chance to try some food from Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Although I didn't get a namesake smoothie, I did get a Thai chicken wrap and even without the carrots it was still delicious, I should have been working on my streamlines for Tropical Meteorology while I was eating.


The return of crazy adventures and more crazy good memories

Sometime in September, Kait and Zim came back to visit, and of course we had to do cool crazy things, such as taking over the local IHOP. The journey was actually half the fun as we managed to get lost on the way to IHOP, yet Kait still beat Drew in a race to get to IHOP first. Then of course we had breakfast for dinner and I went with the chicken fajita omelet with harvest nut grain pancakes. Food and Friends for me equals a great time.


Why Sing Sing Sing when I can swing swing swing

Thanks to Lauren, I, and a bunch of fellow students were able to learn the basics of swing dancing one Saturday night and although my coordination could use some work, I enjoyed the dancing and would go again, especially if a big group of friends also come along. The music selection is swingin'! (BOO! Mr. Sean gets pelted with tomatoes for typing a bad pun)

No comments:

Post a Comment