Friday, December 29, 2017

2017 Year in Review, Janurary

Hello y'all, so I'm going to take a short break from the Music and I series of posts in order to recap the year of 2017, with some photos y'all may have already seen through social media and an explanation of what I thought were significant events in 2017 for me.


My laptop and a TV that could be used for games or for a second monitor for work

Even though the TV was a Christmas gift from 2016, the TV represents the possibilities I had for extra productivity (or extra procrastination haha!) in 2017. So far I'd say it's done more good to my productivity on the computer.


Drunken Noodles

Over winter break, I had an opportunity to avenge myself for the last time I failed to finish a dish of Drunken Noodles from my local Thai restaurant. It wasn't easy but I managed to persevere and finish off the whole dish of Drunken Noodles. If you want something spicier than a lot of Thai restaurant curries, this noodle dish is your frenemy.


Some of my mother's delicious cooking

Just before the end of winter break, my mom decided to make something I had not eaten in years: Ebi Chili (or Shrimp in Chili Sauce in English or Prawns in Chili Sauce for the Iron Chef fans out there). The Ebi Chili was as delicious as ever.


I try Javaville for the first time

I figured that I had limited time to try new things while at Millersville University, so I went to eat at Javaville one day in late January and was not disappointed by their steak breakfast wrap.


Winter Wonderland

To cap off an interesting January, Mother Nature decided to snow on my parade at Millersville. At least the snow accentuated the beauty of my school.

Each month will be featured in its own post, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment