Monday, March 18, 2019

March Mania Day 18: 100 Word Challenge Who am I?

On day 2 of the 100 Word Challenge week, I will attempt to describe myself in exactly one hundred words. Will I be able to reach that goal or will I yap on about myself selfishly? Keep reading and find out! Contractions count as one word but hyphenated will count for one word by Microsoft Word rules and two for my rules.

WHO AM I?

My name is Sean and I was born in Hawaii. I have degrees in math and meteorology from Millersville University. I'm half-Japanese and really enjoy eating Japanese food, and other food for that matter. My current hobbies include music, computers, needlecraft, and writing. People often say I am very friendly or nice or sweet, but sometimes I doubt them despite being outnumbered. I earned Eagle Scout, am a fan of the Denver Broncos, and need to exercise more to lose weight. I've also ran three half marathons but have bad luck with 5k races. I always want to improve myself.

Word Count (Microsoft Word rules): 100
Word Count (my rules): 101

You decide whether I failed or succeeded today at the 100 word challenge, but at least if I fail, it's only by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment