Friday, March 8, 2019

March Mania Day 8: Susheen Short Stories

I apologize for sharing this on Facebook a day late, but March 8th was International Women's and I wrote a post recognizing some of the awesome women in my life and did not want to take the spotlight from them, but Scout's Honor this post was written up on the eighth.

This will be a few short stories about my plush Susheen the sushi eating cat.

Here's SUSHEEN!

Susheen Meets His Lookalike Pusheen

My hooman has told me time and time again that I resemble a cat named Pusheen, but I didn't believe him until one day when I was prowling around the neighborhood for some sushi to eat (It's expensive and I don't have any money being a cat). Anyways I noticed a fat gray cat with four whiskers and small paws in comparison to its body, something seemed familiar. It was COPYING ME! I had to correct the injustice, so I confronted this cat angrily. "MROooW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING COPYING MY STYLE?" I asked this suspicious cat and surprisingly this cat had a fast reply ready, "What do you mean 'your style'? You look like me." Yah! my hooman was... correct? Impossible! I asked the cat it's name. "I'm Pusheen," said the other cat, "what about you?" I did not want to answer it, but I wanted to assert my dominance, so I loudly said, "I'm SUSHEEN!" This cat had some nerve replying to my name, "Hey! That sounds like my name, but with an S, do you like sushi?" How does this cat know that I like sushi? Find out in a future Susheen Short Story.

Susheen and the Magic Wand

MEOW! Hi guys! I'm Susheen the cat and one day I managed to stumble across a stick, but it was not any ordinary stick. I picked up the stick and things started coming out of thin air. I panicked for a little bit until I came to the realization that I could try to control what I conjured. I thought for a minute before deciding upon: SUSHI! I know, I know, too obvious, but I do love me some sushi. Anyways, I wave the stick and there's suddenly more sushi than I can eat in one meal, I was so happy, until all the sushi reminded me of my hooman. He never shares his sushi with me, that selfish oaf. I need to fix the injustice and the magic stick gave me an idea. I take the stick in my mouth and run home to my hooman. "Meow!" I say to him dropping the stick at his feet. He picks it up and says, "okay, it's a stick, ummm thanks?" then proceeds to drop it back on the ground and goes back to watching YouTube. Now I have my chance to make things write, I pick up the stick and wave it at him when suddenly I black out for a second. I feel weird so I look down and see that I have hooman feet and legs. Agh! How'd that happen? I suddenly hear an annoying cat meowing its heart out and look down to see what looks like me, but it's not me, I'm me. It dawns on me than in order to turn him into a cat, I had to take over his body. Now I can exact my sushi eating revenge on him by not sharing sushi with him, then he'll have to feel bad enough about not sharing to beg me to change him back. Stay tuned as I have fun as Susheen the hooman!

No comments:

Post a Comment