Wednesday, March 20, 2019

March Mania Day 20: 100 Word Challenge: Wishes

We're about two thirds of the way through March and March Mania, thank you to the few people who think I am worthy of their time by reading or looking at my blog. Today's 100 word challenge may not be too much of a challenge as I describe some of my wishes (of which I'll have to grant myself since fairy godparents don't exist and I'm not Timmy Turner from Dimmsdale).

100 Word Challenge: Wishes

I do have a few wishes for things and actions in life. One of the wishes is that I am able to run a 5k from start to finish without walking one step. Another wish is for a good paying job that requires me to actively use math or meteorology knowledge. Some of my wishes involve food such as wishing for another chance to eat in Lancaster, Pennsylvania at places such as Issei Noodle and Annie Bailey's Irish Pub. I also wish that I could re-kindle past friendships sometimes, but I have been told it's better to leave things be.

Word Count (Word 2013): 100

Wow, an even one hundred. I'm sorry for the sad tone of the last wish, but it is a wish and relevant to the topic. I should focus on the present and the future wishes and know that I can make some things come true myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment