Thursday, March 21, 2019

March Mania Day 21: 100 Word Challenge: Paris 2012


Welcome and Bienvenue to today's March Mania 100 word challenge. Today I'll rack my brains as I attempt to remember a trip to Paris in 2012 and sum it up in 100 words. Bonne chance to me!

100 Word Challenge: Paris 2012

I flew to Paris with my dad and French students from high school on an Airbus A380. We visited many of the icons of Paris such as the Sacre Coeur, Luxembourg Gardens, and the Eiffel Tower. There was some good food including crepes Nutella and Niçoise Salad. We also spent an afternoon away from Paris in the nearby city of Versailles and explored the Palace, which housed Louis XIV, and the nearby Gardens. There was a lot of navigating via the Paris Metro, or subway, avoiding pushy sellers and generally having a great time and speaking to people in French.

Word Count (Word 2013): 100


No comments:

Post a Comment