Saturday, March 2, 2019

March Mania Day 2: Panera Favorites

I've worked at Panera on and off for the past six years. In that time I've managed to eat more than a few items and found them delicious. Here is a list of some of my favorite stuff from Panera.

Sandwiches:
Chipotle Chicken
Cuban Chicken Panini
Steak Balsamico
Steak and White Cheddar Panini
Salmon Club
Lobster Roll

Salads:
BBQ Chicken Salad
Spinach Power Salad

Soup:
Summer Corn Chowder
Autumn Squash
Vegetarian Tomato

Cookies and Pastries
Peanut Butter Cookie
Chocolate Chipper (Old and New, but the new one is more like a Chocolate Chunker instead of a Chipper)
Double Chocolate cookie
Fudge Brownie (and the new Brownie that replaced it in late 2018)
Cinnamon Chip Scone
Cinnamon Crunch Scone 201?-2018 (I forgot when they replaced the Cinnamon Chip Scone)
Chocolate Pastry
Chocolate Croissant
Pecan Braid

I did manage to snag a few pictures of my Panera eats so to end this post, here are a few. Stay tuned for more March Mania! Sorry for the blurriness in the first two photos, low quality phone camera in 2013.


The old Italian and Tortellini Alfredo


Summer 2013 feature: Shrimp Roll and Shrimp Soba


BBQ Chicken Sandwich and I think the Chipotle Chicken panini (looks like it by the bread)


Steak and White Cheddar Panini and Mac and Cheese (I mixed ketchup for a makeshift tomato cream sauce)


Mac and Cheese and Frontega Chicken Panini


The newer Italian (was a bit dry for me) and BBQ Chicken flatbread


Ham, Egg, and Roasted Tomato Breakfast Sandwich


The old chocolate pastry and a sample of the new Chocolate Croissant.


No comments:

Post a Comment