Saturday, March 23, 2019

March Mania Day 23: 100 Word Challenge: Music and I

Welcome to the end... of the 100 Word Challenge week. We made it! Today's challenge will be me trying to cram more than a decade's worth of me being involved with music into 100 words. Time to finish strong!

100 Word Challenge: Music and I

It all started out of jealousy. I was jealous that my brother Robbie was getting piano lessons so I asked my dad or he asked me and soon I had piano lessons. Later, I joined band on the clarinet and had quite a student musician's career with it. I picked up alto saxophone on the offer of my high school band director who wanted to fill out the saxophone section. I also have a ukulele, a violin, a banjo, a bugle, a recorder and a few harmonicas. I think the next instruments to focus on will be banjo and violin.

Word Count (Word 2013): 100

Thank you for reading this week's March Mania posts and the other 16 posts before this week y'all! Tomorrow will actually be different than what I posted on Facebook at the start of the challenge. Instead of blogging about Khan Academy, I'll be discussing something that has been discussed on the political stage recently, and no, I will not offer opinions, but lots and lots of numbers! You'll have to read to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment